Friday, December 07, 2007

Time has the uncanny ability

of escaping from me - I wake each morning (to me, the morning begins at around noon) intending to take those pictures I mentioned, and the next time I think of it, the sun has set. But I managed to get it done today, and I'm throwing in a few extras as a bonus.

An appallingly bad picture of the Bayerische sock:

First Bayerische Sock, originally uploaded by rubychan4.

And new buttons on The Sweater:

New Buttons, originally uploaded by rubychan4.

And the new buttons on me:

New Buttons - on me, originally uploaded by rubychan4.

The knitted job application:

Stunt Stitching Test, originally uploaded by rubychan4.

And the new project, knit with most of my first ball of yarn:


Goddess-in-Progress, originally uploaded by rubychan4.

And a detail shot of that border:

Pattern stitch detail, originally uploaded by rubychan4.

My camera seems to be unequal to the task of capturing that color - it's a darker, deeper, cool green. And I should go wind another ball.

No comments: