Friday, September 24, 2010

Additional Pictures

Well, contrary to what this blog would lead you to believe, I have been knitting.  I went through a long dry spell, but there are still a lot of projects that I have been completely silent about for no other reason than that even I surprise myself with my own ability to procrastinate.  It appears that many of my posts include an apology for my long silences, and this will follow the norm.  Apologies, dear reader.  I hope to be better in the future, but knowing me, it could really go either way.

There will be more posts in the future about what has been on my needles in the last year, but until I take pictures (and take stock of everything), they will have to wait.  For now, I will leave you with a few pictures of Rose Green that I took a year ago and never posted.



And more good news: when I originally took a picture of this hat, my camera was unequal to the task of reproducing the color.  The first of these two is much closer, although it's more saturated in life.

No comments: